Monday, August 30, 2010

New poll: faction animosity

Having writen about the animosity between the Alliance and the Horde recently, I am now curious as to just how much the two factions really dislike each other. I know, the blog-reading WoW populace is hardly a good representative cross-section of the entire WoW-playing community, but considering the purposes of this poll (the satisfaction of my own curiosity, and perhaps the ability to speak accurately about the way my readers view the opposite faction), I don't think it needs to be exhaustively accurate. Anyways, there is now a new poll on the side of my blog asking which faction (or factions) you play and what your feelings are of players of the other faction. I would go into further detail, but I fear I will sway the results one way or another if I do, so I'm keeping this brief. You can expound upon your choice in the comment section on this post if you so wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment