Thursday, April 1, 2010

Planned posts

Hello everyone. I have decided to give you all a look at my list. What is the list, you ask? Well, many bloggers have a list; the list is simply ideas for posts. We bloggers refer to our lists when we need ideas of something to write about, so consider this a preview of posts I will write about in the future. I hate to leave you hanging on how I will expand on these topics and justify these points, but really, I wouldn't share my best ideas with you; those I keep tucked away so they can be a surprise. For that reason, the advice I will provide in these advice posts and the logic I will follow in these philosophy posts should be obvious to you.

Planned advice posts:
How to best use the damage meters and gearscore mods in heroics to ensure a smooth, noob-less run.
How to get away with checking off the tank slot to get into heroics quickly.
How to run heroics in unenchanted BoE greens.
Reasons to ditch a dungeon run early.
Button mashing and you.
Ganking 101.

Planned philosophy posts:
Why Eclipse should be even more random than it is now.
Why twinks should not be separated into their own battlegrounds.
In defense of retcons.
Why there should be gem slots on low-level gear.
Why Garrosh will make a much better warchief than Thrall.
Why Blizzard should not make all specs raid viable.
Why paladins clearly need to be buffed.
Why Ghostcrawler should spend less time relaying the design team's thought onto the forums.

4 comments:

  1. I know it's April 1st and all, but the philosophy posts list actually looks pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, it is quite difficult to come up with ideas that have no potential logic behind them whatsoever, so I just went with ideas I thought the community would disagree with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Why Garrosh will make a much better warchief than Thrall."

    No potential logic? Ardol, my friend, I accept that challenge. >:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like I said, all of these ideas have some potential logic behind them; I just picked them on the basis of what the community would disagree with. Although if you do write a post about why Garrosh will make a better warchief than Thrall, I would definitely like to read it.

    ReplyDelete