Monday, April 5, 2010

Some miscellaneous news

As you should know by looking at the side bar, I am participating in Revive and Rejuvenate's Great Blog Noblegarden Egg Hunt. There is an egg hidden somewhere on this site; you'll know you've found it because it's the only thing on this site that isn't in this post that can be easily recognized as an egg. If you haven't yet found it, I thought I'd give you a basic hint so you don't squander your time: you won't find the egg with just your eyes.

Also, in case it wasn't obvious, my last post was a prank for April Fool's Day. Most of you will probably think I am pointing out the obvious by saying that, but as someone who has difficulty detecting tongue-in-cheek humor, I know that I sometimes find it difficult to distinguish prank from reality, so I figured I'd point it out anyways.

Finally, I may be putting my advice posts in partial retirement soon. I seem to have reached the point where I have run out of good advice to give, and I'd rather not post filler posts just to put up advice on Wednesday. I will still post advice posts if I have something to advise on, and I will probably take the advice column out of partial retirement once Cataclysm comes out, when there will be a slew of new content to advise on. Until then, when I have no advice to give, Wednesday's posts will be either miscellany or philosophy. I still plan to write the companion guide to my Resto heroic healing flowchart, so my advice posts certainly won't disappearing; they'll just be more sparse.

No comments:

Post a Comment