Monday, January 31, 2011

Two things before I go

1. The "wowphilosophized.com" domain name will expire on March 2nd and you will need to use "wowphilosophized.blogspot.com" to get to my blog, so if you have my blog or any of my posts bookmarked, please edit the bookmarks accordingly.

2. Thanks to the greater-than-anticipated number of requests by individual commenter to notify them if I start blogging again, if I do start blogging again, I will post a post here letting you know. I can't guarantee it will happen within the next few months or even years, or that it will happen at all, but if I do start blogging again, I will post a post here, on my humble beginnings, to let you know.

And now, I truly leave you for good. Goodbye, faithful readers; you were the ones who made it worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment