Monday, July 26, 2010

When patience pays off

A while ago, I wrote a post about how to using waiting around in Dalaran as a way to earn the achievement Higher Learning. Well, after putting my own strategy into effect, I have done it, and I am now the proud owner of a Kirin Tor Familiar.

Me and my familiar in front of the Dalaran bank.

Me and my familiar in Archmage Vargoth's quarters.

Yes, I'm looking at you.


A closer look at the familiar.

The familiar showing off. I guess I'm supposed to be intimidated...

2 comments:

  1. After I read that entry a couple of weeks ago, I decided to get Higher Learning on my mage, and I completed it right after the weekly maintenance last Tuesday. :)

    Breanni's guide was invaluable--I managed to get it with a minimum of camping, although the last couple drove me a little crazy...

    So thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last couple will always drive you crazy. The last book especially had my pulling my hair out. I got at least seven duds from that one spot before the final book finally spawned.

    ReplyDelete